Below is the very Popular Wellington Real Estate Market Trends Article by Zillow. This news feed provides a large array of articles pertaining to Market Trends as well as the latest Real Estate Data and Research. Please bookmark this page as this news feed updates daily. The articles provided are most certainly entertaining as well as informational. Find helpful tips, fun facts, great stories and so much more!
If you have any questions about today’s market and trends please contact me at (561) 880-5757
Popular Wellington Real Estate Market Trends by Zillow
- An Up-Close Look at Housing Insecurity (and How to Help!)
- The Popsicle Place Program in Seattle Helps Families in Need
- 4 Surprising Things That May Increase How Much Your Home Is Worth
- 14 Million Households Plan to Give Their Homes to Family
- 5 Home Design Trends for 2018 (and 3 Fads That Need to Go)
- Why Cities Must Become Affordable For the Middle Class
- How Historic Racial Injustices Still Impact Housing Today
- 20 Best Cities for Trick or Treating in 2017
- How to Actually Afford to Buy A Home in America
- Rising Rents, Stagnant Wages, And the Burden of Unstable Housing
- 27 Stats That Sum Up the American Housing Market
- Pre-Wedding Bashes Can Put a Dent in Saving for a Home Down Payment
- Upsizing on the Upswing: The Big Decision More Homeowners Are Making
- Hidden Costs of Homeownership Typically Top $9,000 a Year
- The First Names Who Own the Most Valuable Homes, in Every State
A Bit About Wellington, Florida
Wellington is a village just west of West Palm Beach in Palm Beach County, Florida. There are a number of entertainment and cultural venues such as the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts and the Norton Museum of Art in nearby West Palm Beach.
Wellington is well known for its equestrian community and hosting equestrian events, notably show jumping, hunting, dressage and polo. The area is host to the Winter Equestrian Festival, the largest and longest running horse show in the world from January to April. It holds more than forty weeks of equestrian competitions every year. A new expansion includes the Global Dressage Festival. International competitors attend the equestrian events and social events that are held in the community.
Are you thinking about relocating to the Palm Beach County? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (561) 880-5757
Are you thinking about Buying or Selling in Palm Beach County, Florida?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Office Location: 7959 W Atlantic Ave #202 Delray Beach, FL 33446